How to Care For Your Jewelry
A professional should regularly check jewellery for damage or wear.
Here are a few tips on some of the things you can do to keep it in great shape.
- Take your jewellery off if you're involved in any activity which could scratch, knock or damage it. If in any doubt, take it off and keep it safe.
- Take it off when you go to bed.
- Keep it well away from chemicals, especially chlorine. If it does come into contact with chemicals, rinse it in water immediately.
- Bathe and apply any lotions or perfumes before you put your jewellery on. Organic gemstones like pearls and opals are particularly vulnerable to acids, even perspiration.
- Store it separately, ideally in a soft-lined box or case, so that your favourite pieces don't tangle, rub or scratch one another. Pearls in particular should be kept separately as they are easily scratched by hard gemstones.
- Make sure chains and necklaces are fastened when storing to avoid tangling.
- Remove jewellery while cooking and cleaning.
- When storing jewellery, please keep it away from sunlight, excessive heat or damp conditions.
NAMENECKLACEFLURRY, a global platform on creating your own name jewelry designs. We are a personalized jewelry online store aiming on bringing name personalized necklaces, bracelets, and rings to anyone who pursue fashion and personality. In an era of mass production, we're devoted to provide high quality personalizations and eternalize unforgettable moments for individuals around the world through personalized pieces that speak for themselves.
GET IN TOUCH !
You are welcomed to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org on anything you wanna ask.